High operating temperatures, combined with the increasing regularity of stop-and-go driving, cause the rapid depletion of critical oil additives. Without these protective additives, oxidation can reduce oil to heavy, black sludge in the crankcase, oil screens, oil passages, rocker arms, and other critical areas of the engine.
Used at oil change intervals, BestLine Racing's powerful line of engine oil treatments will safely and effectively clean and remove deposits and enhance new oil for optimum performance and engine protection.
Energy is lost due to friction that arises between the hundreds of parts that comprise an engine. This ultra-low friction technology uses nanotechnology in order to reduce friction.
Reduces friction by approximately 60% compared to conventional engines, by forming an ultra-low friction film on top of the Diamond Nano-coating.
The Diamond Nano-Lube along with our other proprietary pure synthetic base oils and additives provides longer-lasting wear and heat protection for your motor.
No Solids, No Teflon (PTFE), or any other old-school ingredients. Only the latest high-quality additives are being used in the New BestLine Racing Engine and Fuel Treatments
Use for Gas and Diesel Engine:
- Diamond Ceramic Coating Reduces the coefficient of friction better than other friction modifiers.
- More Concentrated High-Pressure Formula
- Use One Bottle for Every 5 quarts of oil
- Extreme Heat Resistance and Boundary Layer Protection
- High Shock Load Protection
- Lubricates with Diamond Nano-Particles
- Cleans & Treats Internal Components
- Reduces Friction, Heat, and Wear
- Improves Fuel Economy and Performance
- Protects Against System Corrosion
- Fortifies Against Oxidation and Thermal Breakdown
- Extreme Pressure Lubricant
- No Melting Point due to the Diamond Nano-Lubricating Particles
- Suitable for Race and Daily Drivers
- Race Proven Under Extreme Conditions
Want To Be Sponsored and Get Free Stuff? See Our Friends at CarSponsors.com and sign up to get started.