Fulfilled by our friends at The Last Coat (TLC)
Brought to you by The Last Coat comes Iron Off, our heavy-duty professional-strength iron remover and wheel cleaner which can also be used to decontaminate painted surfaces, glass, and more. (Do not use on raw aluminum, Iron Off could etch it.)
Iron Off helps remove stubborn ferrous brake dust and iron from wheels and other surfaces.
You'll know Iron Off is working when you start to see the wheel surface "bleeding" a purple/red color, as it breaks down the iron to a water-soluble state.
Typical decontamination methods can have a tough time removing deeply embedded iron and other contaminants from the surface. Washing typically won't remove these.
Why You'll Love Iron Off:
➡️ Extend the life of your vehicle by stopping corrosive chemical reactions that lead to rust and permanent issues in your paint.
➡️ Even if you can't see it, oftentimes, contamination is there. Iron Off helps get rid of this contamination quickly and effortlessly.
➡️ It helps stop the damage that hot iron particles can do to your vehicle, preserving the life and value of your vehicle in the long run.
➡️ It helps neutralize corrosive reactions and when you see it beginning "bleeding" purple, you'll know that Iron Off has begun the process of releasing embedded contaminants.
➡️ Iron Off, like all of our products, is extremely easy to use. It gets you great results every time you use it and just gets the job done efficiently and effectively.
***Important: Keep in mind that Iron Off is strong, and it will degrade previously applied coatings to a degree. Even professionally installed ceramic coatings. So if you apply to paintwork or ceramic coated wheels, or surfaces that have been coated with any of our products, you will want to reapply those coatings after Iron Off has done its job.***
Directions for Using Iron Off:
Do not work in direct sunlight. Only work on a surface when it is cool to the touch
1. First off know that Iron Off has a strong smell, so make sure to use it in a well-ventilated area. Then, shake the bottle very well then spray directly on to the surface. (Only do so in the shade when the wheel surface is cool to the touch). Spray directly on them when dirty. Pre-rinsing may dilute Iron Off when you spray it on the surface.
2. Let Iron Off dwell on the surface for 2-5 minutes. As Iron Off goes to work on ferrous brake dust and contaminants, it will turn a purple/red color as it breaks down the iron to a water-soluble state for easy removal (do NOT let Iron Off dry on the wheels/surface).
3. Rinse Clean with high-pressure water to remove all of Iron Off.
4. If wheels were extremely contaminated with brake dust to start, a follow-up hand wash with soap and water on the wheels is recommended to remove any leftover Iron Off.
5. Optional but recommended. Apply The Last Coat or Black Ice to protect. Finish off with a layer of AMP if desired. If you had our coatings applied before using Iron Off, then you will definitely want to reapply to the treated areas as the coatings will degrade slightly.
** It is recommended to spot test first before full application and use.
• Avoid inhalation. Use adequate ventilation. Iron Off has a strong smell, you want to use it in a well-ventilated area.
• May be harmful if swallowed. May cause skin burns and eye damage. Make sure to wear protective equipment where needed. We recommend gloves.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN